As a veteran Real Estate agent and broker since 1987, Mark’s experience gives him deep knowledge of the industry and its constant changes. Caring about his clients and customers is always his highest priority in providing top quality service.
Mark has served his communities and volunteered his time and expertise as a member of the West Branch Area Chamber of Commerce, The Ogemaw County EDC, Rose City-Lupton Chamber of Commerce, the West Branch Kiwanis fundraisers and is currently serving as a Board Member of the Rose City Downtown Development Authority and Planning Committee.Mark is married to wife Niko and has three sons, Jordon, Nikolas and Andrew. Receiver of Quality Service Awards in 2011 and 2012, Mark stands ready to help you with your real estate needs!
Brenda is married to Roger and has 2 sons and 3 grandchildren. She has been very active in many community in all aspects and finds her job as a Real Estate Broker to be as satisfying as any other parts of her fast-paced life. Contact Brenda for any questions you may have regarding the sale of your property or a purchase in your future.
– Edwards twp deputy treasurer
– 24 years of banking experience
– 2 children & 2 grandchildren
– Enjoy golf, cooking,&spending time with family
Mary A. Rosner
– St Helen office, servicing ROSCOMMON COUNTY! For all your realestate needs
– Worked in Florida at Hilton Hotels 1979-1999
– Received my Real Estate license in 2002 to present
– Started at Century 21 Benjamin 2002-2005
– Remax of Higgins Lake, Houghton Lake office 2005-2016
– Remax of Higgins Lake, Higgins Lake 2016-2017
– And waalaaa I’m back at Benjamin Realty!!! Oh boy